Opus Dei Boston Bloggers

Bill and I are members of Opus Dei living in the Boston area with our nine children and five grandchildren (fortunately not in the same house). We want to be a witness to the ordinary life members of Opus Dei lead, and to correct the crazy rumors coming from The Da Vinci Code and other places. We will often comment on THE WAY, a book by St Josemaria Escriva that was published by Doubleday last May.

Name:
Location: BOSTON, Massachusetts, United States

Sunday, May 28, 2006


THE WAY #8


"Serenity. Why lose your temper if by doing so you offend God, annoy other people, upset yourself... and have to find it again in the end?"

I am a fairly calm person...most days. I owe it to my parents who were fairly calm. When serenity is more fleeting it helps me to TRY to think with a supernatural outlook. What does God want me to do with this mess? What is the big picture? What can be learned? What can be sanctified? I also pray, "Soul, be calm".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home