Opus Dei Boston Bloggers

Bill and I are members of Opus Dei living in the Boston area with our nine children and five grandchildren (fortunately not in the same house). We want to be a witness to the ordinary life members of Opus Dei lead, and to correct the crazy rumors coming from The Da Vinci Code and other places. We will often comment on THE WAY, a book by St Josemaria Escriva that was published by Doubleday last May.

Name:
Location: BOSTON, Massachusetts, United States

Sunday, July 16, 2006


THE WAY #12

"Let those very obstacles give you strength. God's grace will not fail you: 'Inter medium montium pertransibunt aquae! You shall pass through the mountains!'

Does it matter that you have to curtail your activity for the moment if afterwards, like a spring which has been compressed, you will reach incomparably farther than you ever dreamed?"

This point in the way helped me through nine pregnancies. It isn't easy to detach yourself from your own strength and vitality. I think of that often as I get older. Sometimes I need to ask for help. Hopefully, I remember to ask God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home